Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Maxify iB4020 is a routine inkjet printer. It deals with Windows and also macOS. The capability of the upper paper tray is 250 sheets, a generous dimension. It can approve paper approximately 76 # basis weight, much larger than what’s normal. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, permitting you to pack letterhead paper, for example. The printer has a tiny 1.8-inch display screen. You can attach straight to a PC with a USB cable television, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet wire. When the arrangement for usage, the Canon Maxify iB4020 needs an area that determines 11.5 inches high by 18.2 inches broad by 24.2 inches deep.
The Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is AirPrint-compatible, as well as makes use of the Maxify Cloud Link interface, which lets you gain access to various cloud-based services straight from your printer. You can print files from services like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, and Dropbox, also without a computer. The iB4020 supports Google Cloud Print, which allows you to send out records to your printer from any kind of Web-connected computer system, smartphone, or gadget. With the Maxify Printing Solutions application installed on your iOS, Android, or Windows RT smartphone or tablet computer, you can additionally print images or files from your tool.
The result top quality is just one of the Canon Maxify iB4020‘s stamina, with an ordinarily above-par message for an inkjet, slightly below-average graphics of high quality, as well as a little above-par photo top quality. Generally, message quality is uncommonly helpful for an inkjet, except for one distinct, yet nonstandard typeface in our test suite, for which the printer substituted a plain, commonly used font. (This has not occurred in any kind of another printer that I’ve evaluated.) I could fix this by entering into Word setups as well as unchecking the alternative to Embed TrueType Fonts, after which it acknowledged and also printed the distinct font.
Video high quality is a touch poor and also is suitable for personal use. Whether you would certainly make use of PowerPoint handouts or official records printed on the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 depends on just how fussy you are. Some backgrounds revealed banding (a regular pattern of pale striations) in our examinations. Slim lines were all but lost in two illustrations. Photo quality is a little above average for an inkjet. A monochrome photo showed a slight color. The majority of the prints we made in our examinations were of at least the quality you ‘d get out of drugstore high quality; a couple of them were far better.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY iB4020 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY iB4020 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon MAXIFY iB4020:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.