Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Inkjet Printer publishes fast as well as wise so you can concentrate on expanding your business. Customized to small office printing needs, it supplies excellent business outcomes: crisp, vibrant prints of all your organization documents – quickly as well as cost-effectively. With Quick First Print, your prepare to print in just 6 secs from power on.
Developed for effectiveness, MAXIFY printers supply an Affordable per Print when utilizing XL ink storage tanks. The Dual Resistant High Thickness (DRHD) Ink System enables prints to have laser-sharp text that is a highlighter as well as spot immune. Take care of every one of your MAXIFY printer on your network with built-in typical Administration Information Base (MIB) support. The environment-friendly MAXIFY iB4120 satisfies Power Celebrity environmental standard, as well as to assist serve your organization much better, and all MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based Solution & Support with a dedicated MAXIFY telephone number.
Print papers promptly and wirelessly with the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Wireless Small Office Inkjet Printer, which includes speeds of 24 ipm in black and 15.5 ipm in the shade in addition to an optimum print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer likewise has automatic duplex printing capacities. Also, it utilizes a four-color Double Resistant High-Density Ink System with pigment-based ink for creating spot- and water-resistant print. Additionally, it has two 250-sheet input trays for a complete capability of 500 sheets. The printer works with MAXIFY Print Solutions for cordless and mobile printing abilities, including Apple AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print. The system is also made with resilience in mind with a regular monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages. The iB4120 uses USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connection.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon MAXIFY iB4120:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.