Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The new high-speed MAXIFY MB5020 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Inkjet printer pleases heavy-duty customers. Developed to fulfil the requirements of your expanding small business, it provides industry outcomes: crisp, colourful prints of all your organisation documents – quickly as well as cost-effectively. With the MAXIFY MB5020, success is yours to make.
The MB5020 prints, duplicates, scan, and faxes. It has a port for a USB thumb drive, where you can print and also scan, both from and to the trip. You can also browse to email, to a network folder, or the cloud. The printers measure 12.6 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), which more significant than you ‘d want to share a workdesk with, and also weighs 26.3 pounds. Paper handling is sporadic, with a single 250-sheet tray and even no choices for extra shelves. It does have an auto-duplexer for two-sided print. For scan, the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 has a letter-size flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automatic file feeder.
Engineered to improve efficiency – as well as to assist in saving you money and time – the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 boasts a quick first hard copy time and also rapid multi-page copying. Constructed for big tasks, its high-speed ADF accommodates as much as 50 sheets of paper simultaneously, and also its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper. XL ink storage tanks deliver a high page yield. In contrast, our original ink formula guarantees a crisp message, sharp comparison, as well as dazzling colours that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. Everything adds up to premium quality, low-priced prints.
With the Canon PRINT app technology, it’s much more comfortable than ever before to share as well as print information straight from your compatible tablet computer or smart device through preferred Cloud solutions like Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and also extra. The MB5020 is environmentally friendly, satisfying EPEAT, Power Celebrity and also various other ecological criteria. Most importantly, it’s all backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service as well as assistance.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY MB5020 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon MAXIFY MB5020 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon MAXIFY MB5020:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.