Canon imageClass MF628Cw Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The 4-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF628Cw has print, scan, copy as well as fax abilities so that you can complete all needed tasks with only one maker. With a lot of easy to make use of functions, such as the intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Present as well as various mobile solutions and also safety features, your daily process will undoubtedly be a wind. Your expert quality color records are printed at speeds of as much as 14 web pages per min in both shade and black as well as white with a fast first print time of 18 secs. With Superior Shade Imaging, your published products will be crisp and also vivid.
The user-friendly 7-line Color Touch LCD Present permits users to browse via the menu effortlessly. Make Use Of the Favorites Settings access the functions you utilize most. The full screen and also shade display screen is easy to use and simple to review, helping you to finish your service jobs in the wind. The Canon Color imageCLASS MF628Cw has wireless connectivity, boosting your performance and also permitting you to print from virtually throughout your home or office. The tool also has built-in Wi-Fi straight capability, enabling a secure connection to mobile devices without a router. With Scan to Cloud services, scanning is simple and even tension free.
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF628Cw is outfitted with a range of easy to make use of mobile capabilities for printing on the go utilizing your compatible mobile phone, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and also Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Organisation app permits users to print to and scan from the tool to compatible iOS or Android gadgets. Making Use Of USB Direct Print, you can conveniently print from as well as scan to that USB in JPEG and also TIFF layouts. With ID Card Copy, you can quickly develop copies of identification cards or various other small files on a single page. Password shielded Division ID Management assists business owners in taking care of device use and shade access for as much as 300 IDs.
With the front-loading 150-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF, as well as a single-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling needs are covered. The MF628Cw utilizes only 2 watts or less of power in wireless Energy Saver Setting, helping you conserve money on power costs. The Single Cartridge System integrates the toner as well as a drum right into 1 unit, making a substitute for cartridges straightforward. The Canon Color imageCLASS MF628Cw uses top quality attributes in a reputable printer that is excellent for any tiny office or office setting.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon imageClass MF628Cw Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF628Cw for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon imageCLASS without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF628Cw For Mac:
Setting up Canon imageCLASS on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon imageClass MF628Cw:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon imageCLASS on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.