Canon imageClass MF641Cw Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw prints utilizing laser technology, which picks up powdered ‘printer toner’ on a roller and fuses it to the paper with heat. It prints shade pictures with only Fair quality, which is not uncommon for a laser printer. Unlike a lot of colour printers, it can’t print indeterminate photos. Its message quality is Excellent, though not quite comparable to various other printers. Text printing was extremely fast, 13.6 web pages per minute, costing 3.8 cents per web page.
It prints shade graphics such as graphs and website correctly, in presentation-quality, without any noticeable problems, at 4.6 web pages per minute, costing 19.2 cents per page. It has auto-duplex printing to print both on sides of the web page, with no loss of top quality. If any shade ink runs out, it quits printing– it can not be readied to make use of the continuing to be black ink. If the black ink runs out, it stops printing– it can not be prepared only to utilize the remaining colour ink. The capacity of the primary paper tray is 150 sheets, a standard dimension. There’s a 2nd single-sheet input tray for full-size paper, in case you require a hard copy on letterhead, for example.
The Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw is an all-in-one shade laser printer with scan and copy functions and also an automatic document feeder. It deals with Windows, macOS as well as Linux. The ability of the primary paper tray is 150 sheets, a standard size. It can approve paper as much as 60 # basis weight, more massive than what’s expected. It has a second tray that can hold one sheet. There’s an automatic record feeder to let you copy or scan a stack of pages in one procedure.
The printer has a big, 5-inch display screen with a touchscreen user interface. You can attach straight to a PC with a USB wire, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet cable television. When the arrangement for usage, the Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw needs an area that gauges 16.3 inches high by 17.5 inches broad by 16.5 inches deep, and weights 48.5 extra pounds.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon imageClass MF642Cdw Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF642Cdw for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon imageCLASS without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF642Cdw For Mac:
Setting up Canon imageCLASS on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon imageClass MF642Cdw:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon imageCLASS on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.