Canon imageClass MF644Cdw Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Created for small and medium-sized companies, the Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw offers to attribute rich capacities with high quality and marginal maintenance. Print, scan, copy, and fax abilities aid you achieve essential jobs with simply one device. A 5″ color touchscreen provides a user-friendly user experience and also can be personalized by a gadget administrator to simplify numerous daily jobs. The MF644Cdw utilizes Canon Genuine Printer toner 054 CMYK: CMY: 1,200 web pages/ K: 1,500 pages as well as Printer toner 054 High Ability CMYK: CMY: 2,300 pages/ K: 3,100 pages (approximate yields, ISO/ IEC Standard).
Canon rates the Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw at 22 pages per min (ppm) for single-sided prints, which gets on the high side of average for an entry-level device. Nevertheless, considering that as the majority of Canon laser AIOs, its default setup is to print two-sided web pages, I determined both its one-sided (simplex) and two-sided (duplex) print rates. I ran my examinations through Ethernet utilizing our primary Intel Core i5 testbed running Windows 10 Pro.
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw’s outcome of high quality is above standard. The typical serif as well as sans-serif fonts in our tests duplicated at a near-typesetter rate, to well beyond what I might see without magnification. Despite zoom, the type looked well-shaped as well as crisp down to about 4 points, more than appropriate for a lot of business as well as desktop publishing applications. When it comes to graphics, at comparative evaluation, I saw some barely apparent banding in a few Excel charts with dark gradient histories. Still, public pages were great-looking, as well.
On top of that, the photo outcome was a little far better than what I generally see from color lasers. You should not expect the Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw to match the photo quality of the majority of inkjet printers. However, shades are exact as well as lively, and also information is far better than standard, with little to no graininess or other significant concerns.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon imageClass MF644Cdw Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF644Cdw for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon imageCLASS without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF644Cdw For Mac:
Setting up Canon imageCLASS on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon imageClass MF644Cdw:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon imageCLASS on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.