Canon imageClass MF726Cdw Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw guarantees efficiency with its 4-in-1 performance. The 4-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw has print, scan, copy as well as fax capabilities so that you can complete all needed tasks with just one machine. With numerous easy to use attributes, such as the user-friendly 7-line Color Touch LCD Show, different mobile options, and also security functions, your everyday process will certainly be a breeze.
Your expert quality shade papers are published at rates of approximately 21 web pages per min in both colors and also black and also white with a quick first print time of 14.3 secs. With Superior Color Image, your printed materials will be crisp and too vibrant. All mode duplexing boosts your business efficiency, allowing you to Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax with ease. With ID Card Copy, you can conveniently produce duplicates of identification cards or various other tiny papers on a solitary page. The Canon Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw has a wireless connection, enhancing your efficiency and permitting you to print from virtually throughout your office or home. The device additionally has built-in Wi-Fi direct capacity, enabling a simple link to mobile phones without a router. With Scan to Cloud solutions, scanning is straightforward, and stress and anxiety-free.
Utilizing USB Straight Print, you can easily print from as well as scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF, and PDF formats. The MF726Cdw is furnished with a variety of simple to utilize mobile capabilities for printing on the move using your compatible mobile phones, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Solution, and Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Business8 application allows individuals to print to and also scan from the device to suitable iOS or Android devices.
With ID Card Copy, you can conveniently create duplicates of recognition cards or other tiny papers on a solitary web page. The MF726Cdw likewise includes NFC capacity, which allows you to “touch and also print” using your suitable smartphone. Password secured Division ID Monitoring helps business owners take care of tool usage and shade access for up to 300 IDs. Secure Print assists keep personal records secure. The intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Display permits customers to browse via the menu seamlessly. Make Use Of the Favorites Setups access the attributes you utilize a lot of. The expansive display and also shade display is easy to use and too very easy to check out, assisting you in completing your service jobs in the wind.
With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, and also 250-sheet optional extra paper cassette, your paper handling needs are covered. The MF726Cdw utilizes only 2 watts or less of power in cordless Power Saver Setting, aiding you to save money on energy expenses. The Solitary Cartridge System incorporates the toner as well as drums into one device, making a substitute for cartridges simple. The MF726Cdw provides abundant function capabilities in high quality, reliable printer that is optimal for any little office or home office atmosphere.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon imageClass MF726Cdw Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF726Cdw for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon imageCLASS without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon imageClass MF726Cdw For Mac:
Setting up Canon imageCLASS on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon imageCLASS printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon imageClass MF726Cdw:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon imageCLASS on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.