Canon PIXMA MG2220 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Canon PIXMA MG2220 Inkjet Photo All-In-One is terrific for printing documents as well as pictures many thanks to its hybrid ink system. Print lovely, borderless photo in the house approximately 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with a maximum print photo resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1 with the comfort and high quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can change the cartridges and also include paper all from the front of the printer many thanks to FastFront. My Photo Garden13 software places all of your preferred printing features, such as Enjoyable Filter Results like Fish Eye as well as Blur Background, Complete HD Film Print5, and also more all right into one practical software application.
And also, My Image Garden includes great photo company convenience with calendar sight as well as face recognition. With your memories in one location, it is simple to print beautiful, indeterminate pictures to share and also appreciate. It’s additionally your creative train as the software provides innovative design templates in numerous color combinations and patterns for your enjoyable picture jobs. My Image Garden also gives you access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM 10, where your can download different, innovative situations as well as material. As well as be sure to look for the Canon “Print Your Days” App8 on Facebook! You can create fun collections to print and also show to your loved ones.
The built-in letter-size flatbed scanner lets you scan both papers as well as photos. The Canon PIXMA MG2220 includes auto mode, which identifies whether you are checking a picture or a document as well as adjusts the settings as necessary. Need to touch-up a photo after its scanned? Utilize the included Auto Photo Fix II to make your images look their ideal. Furthermore, the software supplies filter impacts such as fisheye, miniature, and also toy video camera to include imagination to your pictures. The software additionally lets you remove a single structure from an HD flick clip as well as print it as a photo.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG2220 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG2220 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG2220 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2220:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.