Canon PIXMA MG3020 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Easily print, scan, and copy documents at the house with the white PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of high quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution, and it is fast with 8.0 ipm and 4.0 ipm print speeds in black and also color, respectively. Records approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size can be produced, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the unit enables scanning as well as coping with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for resilient prints as well as attributes Ethernet and also USB 2.0 for linking to a computer or house network. Also, it has Wi-Fi for printing over a cordless network or while using a smartphone. Auto Power On transforms the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet on when it discovers a print work, as well as it additionally has a quiet setting if you are printing late in the evening.
ChromaLife100+: This system integrates boosted SMALL PRINT head technology with choosing real Canon image documents as well as inks for lovely images that will certainly last approximately 300 years when saved in an archival-quality photo album.9 FINE: Attributes Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a copyright print head shooting ink beads as tiny as 2pl. Hybrid Ink System: Combines color ink for dazzling shades and also black pigment ink for sharp message. Print Files and Pictures Rapidly: Rates of 8.0 pictures per minute (ipm) for black as well as 4.0 photos per minute (ipm) for color.3 High Resolution: 4800 x 600 optimum color dpi produces sharp text as well as stunning photos .2.
Auto Power On: This convenient function immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out an image or document to be published. My Image Garden software makes organizing and also printing your pictures enjoyable and straightforward with fantastic facial acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Schedule Company, Automatic Design Suggestions, and so a lot more! 14 Creative Park Premium: Download exclusive creative tasks as well as content.7 Peaceful Mode: This mindful feature lets you print anytime without fretting about interrupting those around you.
PIXMA Cloud Web Link: Connect with cloud solutions like Dropbox and Evernote for the best flexibility.1 Built-In Wireless: Print, as well as scan wirelessly from any type of Wi-Fi ®, made it possible for computer system around your home.8 Google Cloud Print: Permits individuals to print from Gmail ™ and also Google Docs ™ on a mobile phone, and from Google Chrome ™ browser for Mac ®, Windows ®, Linux ®, and even Chrome ™ gadgets. With Google Cloud Print, your can print from anywhere you are, from applications you utilize daily.10 Mobile Device Printing: The complimentary Easy-PhotoPrint+ app lets you wirelessly print and also modify data from suitable gadgets.4 Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your COMPUTER for a super-fast connection for your information transfers.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG3020 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3020 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3020 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3020:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.