Canon PIXMA MG3120 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides terrific top quality, versatility, and also ease of usage. Built-in Wi-Fi ® one technology enables you to quickly print and scan wirelessly, virtually anywhere around your house. Print gorgeous, borderless2 images in the house up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum printing color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3 and the heralded FINE ink cartridges. Print records and also web pages with a crisp, clear message as well as dynamic colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows your to instantly print on both sides of the paper as well as can help in reducing paper use as well as price by as much as 50%.
Speaking of web print, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you quickly collect and incorporate numerous websites to produce and also print your format. Your can also transform your HD Motion picture clips right into attractive images.6 Sight stunning, easy-to-view scans by innovative picture evaluation, and also area-by-area data adjustment, automatically. Plus, you can print and also scan JPEG and PDF data wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices4 while taking pleasure in a brand-new way to load your authentic Canon ink and also paper.
In the classification of “most worthless solution ever before on an internet site,” Canon has a serious contender: In the Item Q&An area for the Pixma MG3120 online, a customer asked, “the number of sheets does each cartridge print?” Canon’s response: “The actual ink yield acquired from each cartridge will differ depending upon texts/photos published, applications software made use of, the print mode selected as well as sort of paper used.” That’s it– the answer does not even threaten a ballpark price quote. Why not point the individual to Canon’s very own page-yield documents, which are nearly impossible to find otherwise.
The Pixma MG3120’s result quality belies the printer’s cost. Photos on Canon’s very own paper looked quite good, regardless of a somewhat abnormal orange tint that was particularly noticeable on human faces. On plain paper, shade graphics seemed reasonably accurate, and text showed up dark and sharp, though grayscale graphics often tended a bit towards purple. The performance was rather high for an $80 MFP. Full-page shade shiny prints took almost 4 minutes to print; however, text pages published on plain paper print at 6.2 pages per min on the PC and 5.85 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size pictures arise at 2.4 ppm on simple paper as well as 1.2 ppm on glossy paper.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG3120 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3120 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3120 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3120:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.