Canon PIXMA MG3520 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-in-One Printer (Red) puts superb print high quality and also impressive comfort in one small package. Its hybrid ink system incorporates dye ink for brilliant shades as well as black pigment ink for crisp, sharp message. Print lovely, indeterminate images at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi utilizing SMALL PRINT head technology. What’s more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing enables you to print on both sides of the paper immediately as well as can help in reducing paper usage by as much as 50%.
The PIXMA MG3520 features AirPrint that enables you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly. At the same time, built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your residence. The Canon PIXMA MG3520 likewise provides Auto Power On, a practical function that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send a picture or record to be published. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD flick clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cams, or VIXIA digital video cameras into stunning prints! And also, the Quiet Setting allows you to print anytime without bothering with interrupting those around you. And also, changing cartridges or adding paper is a breeze with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer.
The PIXMA MG3520 comes with My Image Garden software that puts all your preferred printing features, such as Unique Filters and also Completes HD Motion Picture Print4, in one practical software application. Commemorate your vivid memories by producing customized prints from your treasure of pictures and video clips. My Picture Garden5 also aids you to arrange your photographs with a schedule view and face recognition. And also, innovative themes in different shade mixes as well as patterns help to inspire your picture projects. On top of that, you’ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, where you can download and install specific creative jobs and also material.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG3520 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3520 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3520 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3520:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.