Canon PIXMA MG3522 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The MG3522 Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One Printers puts exceptional top quality as well as remarkable comfort in one small package. Its hybrid ink system integrates color ink for vivid shades and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp message. Print stunning, indeterminate pictures at residence with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology. What’s even more, Auto Duplex Printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper instantly and can help reduce paper usage by as much as 50 percent.
The PIXMA MG3522 includes AirPrint that permits you to print directly from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly. At the same time, built-in WiFi technology allows you to write as well as scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your residence. The MG3520 additionally provides Auto Power On, a hassle-free attribute that immediately powers up the printers whenever you send out a photo or file to be published. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD film clips into lovely prints!
The Canon PIXMA MG3522 additionally uses Auto Power On, a practical feature that instantly powers up the printers whenever you send an image or document to be published. Full HD Motion picture Print4 turns your favored HD film clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital video cameras, or VIXIA digital camcorders right into gorgeous prints! And also, the Quiet Setting allows you to print anytime without fretting about disrupting those around you. And altering cartridges or including paper is a breeze with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG3522 includes My Image Garden5 software that places all your favorite printing attributes, such as Unique Filters and also Complete HD Flick Print4, in one practical software application. Celebrate your vibrant memories by developing custom prints from your treasure of pictures and video clips. My Photo Garden5 additionally assists you in arranging your images with schedule sight as well as facial recognition. Plus, innovative layouts in different shade combinations and also patterns support in motivating your picture jobs. On top of that, you’ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM6, where you can download unique imaginative projects as well as material.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG3522 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3522 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3522 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3522:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.