Canon PIXMA MG5120 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Canon PIXMA MG5120 All-in-One Photo Printers is a well-shaped multifunction printer (MFP) for its bargain. It supplies excellent image quality, a substantial feature collection, as well as enough paper capability that it can do double responsibility in-home and home office, offered that you don’t need to share the printer. In essence, it’s restricted to direct connectivity with a COMPUTER over a USB cable.
The Canon PIXMA MG5120 can print, copy, and also scan. It utilizes five ink containers, including a pigment black. Among the MG5120’s toughness is that it can print directly from a range of media sources, using its tilt-up 2.4-inch LCD screen to preview photos. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled cam, and also its card viewers sustain a variety of memory-card styles. You can attach it to a Bluetooth tool with an optional Bluetooth adapter.
The MG5120’s photo printing top quality was somewhat above the same level for an inkjet MFP, while both text and graphics were somewhat weak. The pictures were like, or touch much better than what you ‘d get out of pharmacy prints. Shades were abundant, though not oversaturated. There were a variety of small picture flaws, however absolutely nothing too major. A monochrome picture revealed a trace of a tint; one picture showed some aliasing– the propensity for straight lines to appear much less than razor-edged.
The message was adequate for college or general service usage but except official records or resumes. Graphics were exceptional for company use, yet you most likely would not intend to utilize them for PowerPoint handouts. Ink density was uneven in substantial areas, and they revealed dithering, a breakup into dot patterns when one looked carefully. Few printers do a sufficient task of printing slim white lines in our examinations, however with the MG5120, the lines were virtually unseen.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG5120 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG5120 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG5120 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5120:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.