Canon PIXMA MG5320 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The PIXMA MG5320 All-In-One Shade Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon prints in black and also white at 12.5 IPM and in color at 9.3 IPM. Furthermore, it takes the printer only 20 seconds to result from a 4 x 6″ borderless picture. With the printer’s photo-lab top quality outcome, you’ll be able to print right at home. Its HD Flick Print even allows you to take a structure from an HD film as well as print it as a picture so you will not have to fret about missing a media event while shooting video clips. Along with images as well as papers, the printer has a CD tray that allows you to print directly onto an inkjet-printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. Create your very own custom-made CD designs or print the CD’s components precisely the drive itself, no requirement to use cumbersome tags.
The printer’s auto duplex mode lets you print on both sides of the page without having to by hand transform the pages over. Now you can easily create 2-sided records and reduce your paper consumption by approximately 50%. Additionally, with Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE, you can quickly produce printouts from any site with just the components you need. You can also move, resize, and trim clips from various web pages and conserve the format as PDF data. You can additionally utilize the printer to create an index print of all your images, photographs straight from your Smart device, memory card, or USB key, as well as to create a ticket or ID image.
Checking with the Canon PIXMA MG5320 is very easy; you can start a scan either from the computer or from the scanner. Utilizing either method, the scanner will instantly discover the sort of record being checked and also apply the ideal setups. Ought to the scan requirement to be retouched, the printer’s Auto Paper Take care of, or Auto Photo Fix II will remedy concerns such as discolored print, over-exposure, under-exposure, and also skin tones.
The copy feature permits both conventional 1-sided duplicates as well as 2-sided duplicates. Make use of the copier to expand or shrink an image or paper to as tiny as 25% of the original evaluate to 4 times the original size. Features such as 4-in-1, 2-in-1, auto exposure/intensity, numerous copy, fit to page, and also shade correction give you with all the devices you’ll require to not just duplicate but to boost your papers and even photos.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG5320 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG5320 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG5320 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5320:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.