Canon PIXMA MG5420 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Shade All-in-One Inkjet Image Printer from Canon prints in black and also white at 15 ipm, in the shade at ten ipm, and also can result from a borderless 4 x 6″ image in 21 seconds. Conveniently print borderless photos as large as 8.5 x 11″ right at home. Its HD Flick Print function allows you to take a frame from an HD flick tape-recorded on an EOS or PowerShot video camera and also print it as an image. In addition to photos as well as papers, the MG5420 can print directly onto inkjet-printable CDs, DVDs, as well as Blu-rays. The printers can additionally be made use of to produce passport as well as ID images in addition to index prints.
The MG5420 features automatic double-sided printing, enabling you to reduce your paper consumption by approximately 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover lets you collect web content from different internet sites right into a solitary record, which can be published or conserved as a PDF.
The scanner can be initiated from a computer or from the unit itself. Along with scanning using a USB connection to a computer system, you can scan to a memory card or any Wi-Fi-enabled computer on your network. The scanner automatically finds whether you are checking an image or record as well as applies the ideal settings. Ought to the document or photo need to be retouched, the Canon PIXMA MG5420‘s Auto Record Fix and also Auto Photo Fix II can fix problems such as discolored text, over and even under-exposure, and wrong skin tones.
Make use of the built-in copy feature to duplicate one as well as 2-sided files. The copier can increase the size of or diminish pictures as well as papers anywhere in between 25% as well as 400% of the original size. Other copy features consist of 4-in-1 and also 2-in-1 copying, direct auto exposure as well as intensity, fit to the web page, and color improvement. In addition to USB connectivity, the MG5420 consists of Wi-Fi connectivity so that cordless devices can share the unit. The printers are compatible with AirPrint so you can print directly from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without mounting any drivers. You can additionally print files and images from various other mobile phones and memory cards.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG5420 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG5420 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG5420 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5420:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.