Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA MG8120B has exceptionally high quality, capability, and also adaptability integrated with attractive design. The impressive function set begins with a brand new interface that transforms the top of your printer into a smooth, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Smart Touch System offers light-guided instructions with beautiful touch-sensitive controls, so just the switches you require to light up. Your fingers will recognize fluid, smooth operation where once you choose your feature, you? Re one action far from imaging brilliance.
For the very first time in house image printing, you can publish still photos from your captured HD motion pictures with your brand-new PIXMA printer. Complete HD Movie Print1 turns your favorite HD motion picture clips captured with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras right into attractive image prints. Integrated Wi-Fi2 allows you quickly print and scan wirelessly with the added capacity to publish your pictures from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android ™ devices3. Produce correct image laboratory high-quality prints at residence with an optimum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi4 and also six individual ink storage tanks, including gray ink for specialist shade as well as black & white images.
Its premium 9600dpi5 high-resolution CCD scanner includes a Film Adapter Device to check 35mm movies and also slides quickly. And too, the White LED gets rid of warm-up time for file and also image scanning while Automobile File Take care of provides stunning, easy-to-view scans by advanced photo analysis and even area-by-area data improvement, instantly. Join the Generation Environment-friendly campaign with Integrated Vehicle Duplex Printing, which enables you to immediately print on both sides of the paper and also can help in reducing your paper usage by as much as 50%.
Plus, you can enjoy previewing and also editing pictures on a 3.5″ Shade LCD as well as print a beautiful, indeterminate 4″ x 6″ picture in approx—20 seconds6. Don’t feel like using a computer? No worry. Simply insert a compatible memory card7 right into the integrated card slot, choose pictures on the LCD present, and also print! Thanks to a PictBridge link, you can likewise publish photos directly from your compatible electronic cam, DV video camera, or video camera phone8, as well as even via Bluetooth with the optional BU-30 cordless Bluetooth9 device.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MG8120B Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG8120B for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG8120B For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG8120B:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.