Canon PIXMA MX330 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon’s Pixma MX330 color inkjet multifunction printer uses students and home-office customers’ basic functionality for a reduced initial price. If you publish a great deal, nonetheless, look in other places, since this system’s inks can be costly.
As is typical of inkjet MFPs priced at $100 (the Pixma MX330 costs $110 as of May 5, 2009), this model has a function set appropriate for low-volume usage. It comes with a rear, vertical 150-sheet input tray & a front, flip-out 50-sheet outcome tray. A 30-page automated paper feeder unfolds from the top. The ADF can take care of legal-size media (five sheets at once). However, the scanner platen fits letter-size sheets only—the scanner’s cover telescopes to accommodate thicker media. Duplexing is a manual operation, and also the Pixma MX330 provides handy onscreen prompts to step you via the process. The connection is restricted: A front port lets you publish images directly from a PictBridge-compliant device or save checked files to a USB vital drive; Canon offers a Bluetooth adapter for $50 more.
The control panel is relatively well designed. Every one of the buttons has coherent word tags. Yet, the 1.8-inch color LCD for seeing food selection options is little and would undoubtedly be more comfortable to utilize if its navigating hints were more explicit. Sometimes you require to press the up/down arrows as well as various other times the Setups button to relocate via the food selections. They consisted of paperwork covers the subtleties well. However, it did not make intuitive sense to me when I was making use of the maker.
As you would certainly expect of a printer, this inexpensive, rate isn’t a selling factor. At the very least, Canon is straightforward regarding it, asserting a top text speed of 7.5 pages per minute and a leading graphics rate of 4.5 ppm. In our tests, the Canon Pixma MX330‘s text speed exceeded assumptions a little, getting to 7.7 ppm, while our graphics samples topped out at 2.2 ppm. Plain message web pages looked somewhat crisp. Graphics, as well as photos, varied much more. On ordinary paper, pictures showed up rough and also a bit shady, with orangey flesh tones or purplish-black and white images, for example. On Canon’s paper, pictures looked pale and sometimes streaky, even after repeated upkeep routines.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX330 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX330 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX330 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX330:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.