Canon PIXMA MX350 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA MX350 is a mid-range inkjet multifunction printer targeted at little or home offices. It has an easy-to-comprehend interface as well as offers some beneficial organization printing attributes, such as an automatic paper feeder. It’s not created to be a high-volume office printer, and its speeds reflect this.
The Canon PIXMA MX350 has a 2.5 in LCD and also a front-mounted control panel that allows you to print tasks without a PC (although Canon’s software suite for Computers offers even more precise control). A top-mounted automatic feeder makes it very easy to copy multi-page records.
The robust framework has beveled sides that make the system look much less blocky. A 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) folds up out from the top; a letter-size flatbed scanner is located under it. All media types load right into the upright rear input port, which has a plain-paper capacity of 100 sheets. Ahead is a 50-sheet output tray, along with CF, MS Duo, as well as SD media-card ports behind a small door. The MFP additionally has a USB/PictBridge port. Canon markets a Bluetooth adapter (BU-30) for $50.
The Pixma MX350’s efficiency serves for light office obligation. The MFP’s plain-text printing speed corresponded throughout COMPUTER and also Mac systems, at 5.7 pages per min. On the PC, 4-by-6-inch shade pictures printed on letter-size media at 1.7 ppm. On the Mac, a near-letter-size photo took 2.5 mins to write (that’s a rate of about 0.3 ppm); a 7.5-by-9.9-inch picture at 600 dots per inch scanned in 55 secs; a 4-by-6-inch image at 1200 dpi checked in 90 seconds; and also a single web page of text duplicated in 21 secs (a rate of 2.8 ppm).
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX350 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX350 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX350 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX350:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.