Canon PIXMA MX360 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Office All-In-One is a terrific option for your home or little office. A built-in, totally incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder suggests fast copying, scanning and faxing of your originals so you can multi-task. Furthermore, Super G3 High-speed Fax1 makes sure effective interaction and also many thanks to Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, you copies will maintain the stability of the initial.
You can likewise utilize security features like password-protected PDF’s so you can feel safe about producing and distributing your most private files. While you will undoubtedly enjoy printing borderless2, picture lab high quality publishes as much as 8.5″ x 11,” your photo printing alternatives currently expand to Complete HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your favored HD flick clips caught with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras into stunning photo prints.3 Enjoy additional computer-less printing capacities via PictBridge4 and optional Bluetooth.5 And also, for those of you who want to produce and also tailor your very own internet formats, Easy-WebPrint EX allows you clip, modify as well as arrange your very own web layouts, so you print what you want when you want off the web.
The Pixma MX360 is a below-average performer, though acceptable for house usage. Text web pages with a few basic, monochrome graphics printed at 5.6 pages per min on both the PC and also Mac. On the COMPUTER, a half-page photo printed at default setups on ordinary paper took around 26 secs or 2.3 ppm. The same picture published at much better structures on Canon’s very own shiny photo paper took 45 seconds (1.3 ppm). A high-resolution, full-page photo printed from the Mac limped out at the anemic rate of 0.3 ppm. Preview scans took around 6 seconds, and also a full scan required regarding 50 seconds at 600 dpi.
Generally, PCWorld performs efficiency examinations and output-quality evaluating, making use of a printer’s default setups. The Pixma MX360 speeds up a fair bit when you switch over to its ‘Quick’ setting, or draft mode, which additionally saves money on ink. The Canon Pixma MX360‘s output high quality differs. Black and white printing are the most enticing: Text is crisp and also sharp, as well as grayscale is entirely made. Color graphics printed on simple paper look overexposed, with a cozy shade palette that often tends toward pink. On Canon’s glossy paper, the impact isn’t as recognizable, but details are still missing in the lighter locations of pictures. You can readjust the shades instead of using the settings under the Effects tab of the printer motorist. Scans often tended to appear a little dark, however monochrome, as well as shade copies, looked lovely.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX360 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX360 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX360 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX360:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.