Canon PIXMA MX392 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Fast and easy business-quality print is closer than you assume with the inexpensive PIXMA MX392. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder & 2-line LCD aid enhance performance and efficiency to your home office. One more feature the PIXMA MX392 has is the FastFront system, which conveniently allows you to change ink as well as paper from the front of the printers. 4800 x 1200 maximum shade resolution1 as well as the FINE Cartridge System, suggests outstanding company paper print and effectiveness while built-in imaging technology guarantees the honesty of originals are preserved with each copy and scan.
The PIXMA MX392 additionally permits you to transform your office into a photo laboratory. Print crisp lovely, borderless2 photo laboratory quality images approximately 8.5″ x 11″ in dimension. My Photo Garden3 software makes organizing as well as printing your pictures enjoyable and also straightforward with excellent face acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Calendar Company, Automatic Design Suggestions as well as extra. The Canon PIXMA MX392 delivers the business image quality and also versatile remedies that can assist you in bringing your business to the next level.
The MX392 can print and fax from, in addition to scan to a PC, and it can function as a standalone copy as well as the fax machine. Thanks to the 30-pages ADF, which supplements the letter-size flatbed, it can additionally scan multi-page files and legal-size web pages. Nonetheless, it does not provide such photo-centric functions as the capability to print directly from memory cards as well as PictBridge cams, which are just about conventional on printers meant primarily for home-usage.
Two vital features peg the printer for individual usage. Initially, there’s no network support, and, 2nd, the paper handling is restricted to a 100-sheet paper ability as well as manual duplexing without upgrade choices. The very first makes it hard to share the printers. The second limits it to light-duty print, which must suffice for most individual usage, however, would undoubtedly be a little weak for a standard printer, also in a mini-office.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX392 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX392 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX392 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX392:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.