Canon PIXMA MX472 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Optimize your daily effectiveness with the PIXMA MX472 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. The PIXMA MX472 masters connectivity. With Google Cloud Print ™ and AirPrint ™, you can print wirelessly from your compatible smart device or tablet from virtually anywhere around the office. It’s loaded with timesaving attributes also, including an automatic record feeder that stands up to 30 sheets. As well as when it comes time to alter ink or include paper, the FastFront feature makes it quick and easy right at the front of the printer! Plus, the optional XL or XXL pigment black ink cartridges imply you can print longer before needing to change your cartridges.
An additional terrific attribute of the Canon PIXMA MX472 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your favored printing attributes, such as Special Filters and also Full HD Movie Print, in one hassle-free software application. It assists you in arranging your pictures with calendar view and face acknowledgment.
The Pixma MX472 is a portable device, so the package isn’t very large or heavy. Unpacking, you’ll discover the MFP, power as well as phone cords, a mounted CD that contains print and scan drivers as well as Canon’s Quick Menu software, the My Image Garden energy for retouching pictures, black as well as tri-color ink cartridges, as well as a quick-start poster.
A portable black rectangular shape measuring 17.2 × 11.7 × 7.5 inches as well as evaluating only 13 extra pounds, the Pixma MX492 provides no-frills printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. A folding auto document feeder (ADF) holds 20 sheets, and also like the printer portion of the gadget, does not duplex scan. The top of the MX472 is pivoted, as well as when raised subjects the glass scan platen. Controls contain a two-line grayscale LCD and membrane touch switches that supply a numerical keypad, black and white, and color begin switches, switches for launching a scan or copy, a tools switch, as well as left, right, and also residence switches for menu navigating. You don’t get a shade LCD or touchscreen for your hundred dollars. However, that’s possibly fine.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX472 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX472 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX472 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX472:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.