Canon PIXMA MX512 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Pixma MX512 Wireless Office All-in-One is essentially the very same printer at its core as the Canon Pixma MX432 Wireless Office All-in-One. Nevertheless, it consists of great deals of bonus to warrant the higher price, most notably a network port, and also a print duplexer (for printing on both sides of a web page). Like the MX432, it’s a potentially good fit for a home or mini office or as an individual printer in any kind of dimension office. However, a lot more than the MX432, it is best booked for light-duty printing just since, along with costing, even more, to get, it shares the same high running expense.
The Canon PIXMA MX512 belongs to Canon’s office inkjet line. Its standard MFP abilities consist of printing as well as faxing from, along with scanning to, a PC– consisting of over a network– as well as working as a standalone copier as well as facsimile machine. Office-centric features include a 30-page automatic file feeder (ADF), which supplements the letter-size flatbed as well as can manage both multi-page documents and also legal-size pages. For the double role of residence and even office printer, the MX512 additionally consists of such photo-centric attributes as having the ability to print straight from a PictBridge cam or memory cards, plus a 2.5-inch LCD show for previewing pictures before printing.
The Canon PIXMA MX512’s paper-handling features suffice for light use, with a 100-sheet paper tray, automatic duplexing, and also a 30-sheet automated paper feeder for the scanner. Nevertheless, scanning is single-sided just. The result tray is unusually created: It’s short, to ensure that paper hangs over the side and also is stopped by the catch expanding from the input tray below it. This setup works most of the time, yet occasionally a sheet published in the unit’s fast draft setting will certainly sail to the flooring.
The Canon PIXMA MX512 uses Canon’s 240 and 241 series ink cartridges. The PG-240 and CL-241 cartridges that are available in the box are incredibly low-capacity– supplying directly 180 pages apiece– and they are currently except sale in the USA. The replacement black ink prices are well above average, but replacement color can be reasonably budget-friendly. The PG-240XL Additional Big black cartridge ($21) lasts for 300 web pages, which exercises to a costly 7 cents per web page. At the same time, at 6.3 cents per page, the 600-page PG-240XXL ($38) black cartridge isn’t much cheaper.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX512 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX512 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX512 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX512:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.