Canon PIXMA MX860 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Despite its name, the Canon Pixma MX860 Wireless Office All-In-One isn’t all that securely focused on office usage. Given, it can offer reasonably well as a conventional all-in-one (AIO) in a mini office or as a personal AIO in any size office. Yet, it might additionally provide well in the dual function of house and home-office AIO.
The Canon PIXMA MX860 provides all the punch checklist features you would certainly anticipate in an office all-in-one, including a built-in fax modem, two 150-sheet input trays, a duplexer for printing on both sides of a page, as well as a 35-page automatic file feeder (ADF). It can print, scan, and fax, even over a network, job as a standalone fax machine and photocopier, as well as additionally send out an email using a PC, scanning, and afterward introducing an email message with the scanned record connected. Even better, the ADF can study as much as legal-size pages along with scan both sides of a web page.
The Canon PIXMA MX860’s size is one element that’s a better fit for an office. At 8.9 by 17.1 by 19.4 inches (HWD), it’s more enforcing than a typical residence AIO– weighing a hefty 26.4 extra pounds. Setup is the average price for a Canon printer: get rid of the packing materials, break in the print head and also ink cartridges, load paper, attach the cords, as well as run the automated installation regimen. The ink system makes use of 5 rounds, with cyan, yellow, magenta, pigment black for text, and also dye-based black for photos. The 2nd black is one more sign that the printer’s layout isn’t focused on office usage.
The Canon PIXMA MX860 scores much better on outcome quality than rate, with the output it’s par or much better for an inkjet across the board. More than half of the fonts on our text test certified as extremely readable at five factors, and none required more significant than 12 elements. Two of the fonts that were highly understandable at small sizes needed 20 points likewise to certify also created as a result of a personality spacing issue, but that doesn’t make them any less acceptable at more modest dimensions. Unless you require the kind of crisp, professional-looking output ideal for resumes or desktop publishing, you shouldn’t have any issues about MX860’s text.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX860 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX860 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX860 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX860:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.