Canon PIXMA MX882 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The essential things that initially order your focus regarding the Canon Pixma MX882 Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One are its front panel– its backlit buttons transform depending on what function you’re utilizing– but that’s just the start of its charm. This (MFP) integrates remarkable message as well as graphics top quality with a formidable function established for both houses and also service use. It could be used in a tiny office. Yet, its perfect environment is maybe an organization based in a home with a family that would undoubtedly likewise use it for photo printing.
The Canon Pixma MX882 print, copies, scan, and also faxes. You can start scanning to e-mail (it’ll open up your e-mail customer and also affix a scan to a brand-new message), and even fax either from your COMPUTER or your computer system. It’s a good-looking device, glossy black with rounded edges and a bevelled, matte-black top. At 8.6 by 19.4 by 17.7 inches (HWD) & 25 pounds, your probably would not intend to share a desk with it.
Regarding that dual-function front panel: To the right of the 3-inch colour, LCD is a 4-by-4 grid of buttons, large sufficient for large fingers like mine. When the equipment is idle, the network is dark, but when you press the Copy, Scanner, or Cards button to the left of the screen, the backlit buttons brighten to ensure that a 4-way controller (arrows punctuating, down, left, and right, with an OKAY switch between) shows up. When you press the Fax switch, though, the controller is changed by an alphanumeric keypad.
The Canon Pixma MX882 printed out the most recent variation of our business applications suite (as timed by QualityLogic’s hardware and software at a rate of 2.9 useful pages per minute (ppm), a standard speed for an inkjet MFP in its cost variety. The Editors’ Option ($199 straight, four stars) printed out the same examinations at 3.3 ppm, while the printed at 2.8 ppm. The Canon Pixma MX882 averaged 1 minute 3 seconds to print out a 4-by-6 picture, additionally a standard time. Result overall was perfect for the MX882. Text high quality was above standard for an inkjet. The message was dark as well as crisp, as well as small test fonts, turned up well, mostly. The text is fine for general business use, as well as adequate to make use of for printing a file like a resume with which you wanted to make a great perception, and even desktop computer publishing if you’re careful about the fonts you make use of.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX882 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX882 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX882 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX882:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.