Canon PIXMA MX922 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX922 is an all-in-one colour inkjet printer with scanning, copying, and faxing abilities. It utilizes a fascinating design that is relatively very easy to use and also does not occupy much work desk property. Though the printer itself is relatively low-cost, it had several of one of the most costly operating expense of the designs we examined. It was additionally among the slowest models we tested, working at much less than a third the rate of the fastest version. If you just need to print or scan occasionally, this is a relatively affordable way to bring those capacities into your home. Nevertheless, if you publish any sort of volume, you’ll save cash in the future with a more effective model.
Wireless all-in-one printer brings remarkable top quality and numerous wireless abilities to your office. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you print and scan throughout your tiny office from computer systems and also suitable smartphones. AirPrint allows you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch tools. 9600 x 2400 maximum colour dpi and even five individual ink storage tanks suggest incredible company paper printing and also efficiency. Print professional-looking, borderless image lab-quality photos as much as 8-1/2″ x 11″. My Image Garden software makes organizing and even printing your pictures enjoyable and very easy with facial recognition, Enjoyable Filters, Schedule Organization and also more. Cloud printing capabilities, integrated 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder, and even Double Feature Panel aid you multitask quickly. The MX922 also includes a media card slot, 33.6 Kbps fax, colour scanning, 20-sheet photo tray and also 250-sheet input tray. Power Celebrity qualified.
Installing Canon PIXMA MX922 is very easy if a mite is confusing. There are plenty of dialogues to click through; however, the install regular located the printer on the network rapidly as well as there were no other glitches. We used the Wi-Fi. However, you might also connect directly to a PC using the unit’s USB 2.0 port, or cable it to your network via ethernet. The software the usual efficient Canon bundle, with its expert scanning utility, Picture Garden for arranging and also editing photos, as well as a reliable driver. There are also typical remote and email printing features.
As stated, the Canon PIXMA MX922 immediately publishes as well as checks in duplex. Paper capacity is decent for in small office multifunction: 250 sheets, which stay in a bottom-mounted cassette that reaches manage the legal-sized paper. Directly over the recording as well as revealed when the front panel declines are a 20-sheet picture tray for 4-by-6-inch media, as well as a feed for optical media. As with most Canon printer, the front panel goes down automatically as printing starts, so you can maintain it shut for looks yet not need to fret about a paper disaster when you send out work.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MX922 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX922 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MX922 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX922:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.