Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon Pixma TS8020 is a complete inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. This works with Windows and even macOS. It can accept the paper as much as 29 # base weight, a little heavier than ordinary office ties, but less than what many printers can agree on. There is a 2nd tray for full-size paper, allowing you to load letterhead paper, for example. The printer can print directly on CDs that can be printed with inkjet and DVD. This printer has a large 4.3-inch display screen with a touch screen user interface.
Canon Pixma TS8020 has a memory card visitor. It has USB PictBridge for printing directly from the camera. It has Wireless PictBridge for writing directly from mobile devices that have this function. You can connect directly to a PC with a USB cable, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When prepared for use, the Canon Pixma TS8020 requires 12.3 inches by 14.5 inches by 24.4 inches and weighs an extra 14.3 pounds.
The Canon PIXMA TS8020 uses six ink tanks, which include colour-based black ink and pigments (which help it master both photo and message printing) and grey, in addition to the standard cyan, magenta, and yellow. The total quality of the TS8020 complete results, based on our tests, is far above par for an inkjet, with exceptional messages, images above par, and also graphics that are slightly above par. The text is one of the most effective that we have seen for inkjet and should be good enough for all types of company use, even those who need small fonts. For charts, some history reveals traces of banding (ordinary pale streaking patterns). Although the colour is usually saturated, some backgrounds look rather pale. TS8020 works with thin coloured lines and also separates between comparable tones.
As an all-in-one inkjet printers intended for home use, the Canon Pixma TS8020 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer manages to print messages and pictures. It’s amazingly fast at printing photos, much faster than our top choice inkjet all-in-one, the Canon MG5720, and also supplies several bonuses, such as printing from an SD card, which designs don’t have. TS8020 avoids some office-centric attributes especially such as Ethernet, fax, automatic paper suppliers, and also a port for a USB thumb drive, an all-in-one inkjet option for residential or home offices, which also has meagre operational costs. The Canon TS9020 does use an Ethernet connection, but the photo quality does not match TRS8020 in our tests. Primarily on the durability of fantastic high-quality results, the TS8020 gets our Editor’s Option as an all-in-one inkjet that is tailored for home use.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS8020 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS8020 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS8020 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS8020:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.