Canon PIXMA TS302 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Pixma TS302 is a standard inkjet printer. It collaborates with Windows as well as macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge should be changed when a single shade runs out. The capacity of the leading paper tray is 60 sheets, instead of little. It can accept the paper as much as 29 # basis weight, slightly larger than typical office bond, however much less than what lots of printers can take. The printer has no display screen. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct printing from mobile devices that have this feature. You can connect straight to a PC with a USB cable, and to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When the arrangement for usage, the Canon Pixma TS302 calls for a room that measures 9.1 inches high by 16.9 inches vast by 23.2 inches deep and considers 6.4 pounds.
Efficient in printing at resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, the Canon PIXMA TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer from Canon is appropriate for creating high-quality images in a low-volume setting. It can manage paper as large as 8.5 x 26.6″, consisting of Letter dimension, and also prints at rates of as much as 7.7 ipm in black and white. When creating borderless images, it sustains media approximately 4 x 6″ as well as generates an image in about 65 secs. The printer features an easy-to-access back tray for media loading, supporting 60 plain sheets or 20 4 x 6″ photos paper sheets, and has a quiet mode for lowering noise throughout use.
The Canon PIXMA TS302 comes geared up with several technological features that aim to make it simple to utilize while maintaining it portable at just 17″ in length. Principal among them are wireless capabilities, consisting of printing over WiFi when connected to the same network, Bluetooth connection, and also AirPrint assistance for compatible iOS tools, to name a few methods. An additional exciting feature is Smart device Copy, which uses the downloadable Canon PRINT application to produce a copy of your record: merely put the original on the specialized grid at the top of your printer, take an image of it, then correct the perspective and also illumination with the help of the app and send it to print. Finally, FINE technology and even a hybrid ink system help make sure vibrant as well as thorough photos while maintaining small text and also lines sharp.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS302 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS302 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS302 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS302:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.