Canon PIXMA TS3122 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA TS3122 is an all-in-one inkjet printers with scan and copy functions. This collaborates with Windows and also macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge must be replaced when one color runs out. The ability of the leading paper tray is 60 sheets, not a few. It can approve papers of around 76 # base weight, far higher than the usual one. This printer has a small 1.7-inch display screen. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct print from portable devices that have this feature. Your can connect directly to a PC with a USB cable or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When prepared for use, the Canon PIXMA TS3122 asks for a room measuring 9.3 inches by 17 inches wide by 22.5 inches deep, and also considers an extra 8.6 pounds.
Another beautiful gift that the Canon PIXMA TS3122 is a low volume printer is, instead of using a different print cartridge for each of the four inks (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black, or CMYK), it only uses two. One container contains black ink, and the other includes three different colors. Not only does this type of ink cartridge have less ink than a different cartridge, but with a three-color ink cartridge, it must be replaced when one of the three storage tanks is empty – regardless of how much ink is left in the other two tanks. Simply put, a three-ink storage tank is often useless.
Instead of a touch screen like a tablet with a symbol that functions as a shortcut to build and implement various features and also the operating profile, Canon PIXMA TS3122 includes a beginner level control panel that provides many buttons and a “1.5-inch” sector—monochrome LCD. You mainly use this group to manage and monitor features, make duplicates, set dimensions and types of paper, and so on—lots of interaction with your PC or cellphone. Printing or scanning to cloud sites, for example, is created and also run from your smart device or tablet through one of the Canon mobile applications.
Considering that the Canon PIXMA TS3122 is at the bottom of the Canon Pixma-TS-series power sequence, it has the fewest connectivity options. A standard connection contains WiFi, as well as connecting to one PC via USB. You also get Wireless PictBridge for print from specific Canon cameras, which consist of individual digital video cameras. All 4 of the various TS-series additional versions include Bluetooth, and also, Canon TS9120 supports Ethernet. The cellular connection attribute, though rarer than its higher sibling, consists of the Canon Print application, Wireless Scanning, and the Pixma Cloud Web link to, well, connect to leading cloud sites, along with Canon’s cloud document database.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS3122 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS3122 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS3122 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS3122:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.