Canon PIXMA TS5120 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA TS5120 is a complete inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. This is related to Windows and also macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge must be replaced when a single color goes out. It can approve papers of around 29 # base weight, somewhat larger than an ordinary office bond, but less than what many printers can authorize. Has a second tray that can hold 20 sheets. This printer has a display screen of 2.6 inches in size. It has Wireless PictBridge for printing directly from cellular gadgets that have this attribute. You can connect directly to a PC with a USB cable or to you network router wirelessly with WiFi. When setting for use, the Canon PIXMA TS5120 requires a room that determines height 12.2 inches by 16.7 inches wide by 26 inches and weighs 14.3 pounds.
The Canon PIXMA TS5120 is an all-in-one compact and lightweight printer determines 5.8 times 16.8 times 12.5 inches (HWD), and also evaluates an extra 14.3 pounds. It has a simple, attractive layout, with rounded edges. Our test unit is matte black; White versions of printers are also offered. The front panel, which can be tilted for easy access, consists of a 2.5-inch non-touch color LCD, flanked by a control button, and also a four-way rocker button with a central “OK” switch. Paper capability is 200 sheets, between the first 100-sheet tray and the 100-sheet feeder (which can also contain about 20 sheets of letter-size photo paper). This is great for an all-in-one budget inkjet. It has an automatic duplexer for double-sided printing. The front is a letter-sized flatbed scanner, which does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF).
Together with this, individuals can function thanks to the print speed of 13 ipm black quickly and also 6.8 ipm in the shade to produce homework, shopping lists, or images. Likewise, features both front and back paper feed options that can work with media about 8.5 x 14 “in dimensions and can do auto-duplex printing. Scanning and copying are possible as a result of the inclusion of 8.5 x 11.5 Flatbed 11.7” with 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution. This supplies a detailed scan of your original document. Canon PIXMA TS5120 is a connected system, featuring support for Canon PRINT, Apple AirPrint applications, and many other wireless services. A 2.5 “LCD is also there for viewing and adjusting settings.
As an all-in-one package plan printer, the Canon PIXMA TS5120 is excellent for light-duty use, provided you don’t need Ethernet or fax. It has exceptional paper capabilities as well as a reasonable level, and the rear feeder allows you to print images quickly. Although the high message quality is perfect, especially for inkjet prices, the photo prints do not have a higher design spirit in the series. However, they are perfect for casual use or circulation if you can flex your spending plan to get exceptional photo quality.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS5120 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS5120 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS5120 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS5120:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.