Canon PIXMA TS6020 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS6020 is an all-in-one inkjet printers with the scan as well as copy features. It collaborates with Windows and also macOS. It can accept paper approximately 29 # basis weight, somewhat more substantial than usual office bond, however much less than what numerous printers can accept. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, enabling you to load letterhead paper, for instance. The printers have a medium-size 3-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. You can connect straight to a PC with a USB cable television, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When the arrangement for usage, the Canon Pixma TS6020 calls for an area that gauges 12.3 inches high by 14.6 inches vast by 26.2 inches deep, and also considers 13.7 pounds.
The print top quality from the Canon PIXMA TS602 was very high across the board—text published with extremely sharp sides, with an attractive thickness to the letterforms. Graphics had a great deal of information, pleasingly saturated shades, as well as smooth appearances. Printing on high-quality inkjet paper boosted the top quality, making message nearly laser-printer quality while providing graphics a bit even more shade saturation as well as fine detail. Utilizing the TS6020’s duplexer, however, causes a message to print a little bit lighter than when you write discriminatory. Shiny pictures also look beautiful, with lots of excellent information and even natural-looking shades.
Canon provides first printing as well as scanning software with the Canon PIXMA TS602. I encountered a problem trying to obtain the scanning feature to deal with a Windows 10 device, which a Canon support technician claimed could be a result of protection software disturbance. Similarly, I had trouble obtaining a large imaging software plan called My Image Garden to do scans on a Windows View COMPUTER. In both cases, the assistance technician guided me far from this software and also urged me to utilize the IJ Scan Energy, which worked fine (and also which, I was told, ought to have been set up from the setup disc when the printer driver was installed).
The Canon PIXMA TS602 uses a great deal of bang for the dollar, with loads of features and also high efficiency throughout the board. Its photo top quality is high. And although shade printing expenses are roughly ordinary for an inkjet printer, message printing prices are reduced. Canon’s inkjet all-in-one supplies the ideal mix of rate and high quality for individuals seeking a do-it-all printer.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS6020 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS6020 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS6020 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS6020:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.