Canon PIXMA TS6120 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA TS6120 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with a scan and also copy features. It deals with Windows and even macOS. It can accept paper up to 29 # basis weight, slightly more massive than typical office bond, however less than what lots of printers can approve. It has a 2nd tray that can hold 20 sheets. The Printers has a medium-size 3-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct print from portable gadgets that have this attribute. You can link straight to a PC with a USB cord, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When setup for usage, the Canon PIXMA TS6120 requires an area that gauges 12.2 inches high by 14.6 inches wide by 22 inches deep, as well as considers 13.7 pounds.
In addition to this, individuals can work promptly many thanks to print rates of 15 ipm in black and also ten ipm in color for generating your research, shopping lists, or images. Additionally, it includes both fronts as well as following paper feeding options that can collaborate with media approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size as well as can carry out auto duplex printing. Scanning and also copying is feasible due to the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This gives thorough scans of your originals.
The Canon PIXMA TS6120 is a very connected unit, including built-in Bluetooth 4.0 LE, enabling individuals to connect straight to a mobile device successfully. Likewise, WiFi enhances connection and also supplies support for many various other attributes, consisting of the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, and too much more. A 3″ touchscreen LCD exists as well, offering an intuitive technique for readjusting as well as checking out settings.
Given that it’s a consumer-grade photo printer, the Canon PIXMA TS6120’s software package is geared towards scanning as well as printing photos and graphics. Apart from the drivers, the CD includes Scan Utility My Printer, Network Device, My Image Garden, as well as Quick Menu. My Printer is a medical diagnosis, maintenance, and also repair service utility, as well as Network Device that permits you to show and even customize the AIO’s network settings. My Image Garden is a collection of utilities, such as special effects, adjustment, and improvement filters; Full HD Film Prints allows you separate and print frameworks from video clip shot with details Canon digital cameras; as well as Creative Park Premium is an on the internet collection of file layouts (for creating calendars, greeting cards, and more). Quick Menu, a group of always-visible symbols, supplies fast accessibility to My Image Garden and also the various other features noted below.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS6120 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS6120 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS6120 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS6120:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.