Canon PIXMA TS6220 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA TS6220 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and also copy features. It works with Windows and even macOS. It can approve paper approximately 29 # basis weight, somewhat much more substantial than usual office bond, but less than what lots of printers can accept. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, allowing you to load letterhead paper, for instance. The printers have a medium-size 3-inch display screen with a touchscreen user interface. You can link directly to a COMPUTER with a USB cord, or your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When the arrangement for use, the Canon PIXMA TS6220 requires a room that gauges 14.6 inches high by 14.6 inches vast by 26 inches deep, and also evaluates 13.7 extra pounds.
While the majority of Pixmas do not sustain the usual WiFi Direct and also NFC peer-to-peer networking choices, the Canon PIXMA TS6220 and also its siblings won’t leave you wanting for connectivity alternatives, particularly for mobile phones. The conventional interfaces are WiFi as well as connecting to a single PC through USB, as well as you get PictBridge (Wireless LAN) for printing straight from several Canon video cameras, along with Bluetooth LE for printing straight from many smartphones at the same time.
Various other mobile alternatives are plentiful, consisting of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria, along with several Canon mobile connection attributes, such as Pixma Cloud Print, Canon Print Application, and also Creative Park Premium, which is an on-line collection of design templates (schedules, welcoming cards, and so forth). You additionally get Canon’s Message in Print function for including surprise messages and links in printed photos that can go after that reveal by scanning the picture with their mobile phone or tablet camera.
Along with a multitude of Windows as well as Mac software, the Canon PIXMA TS6220 comes with iOS as well as Android versions of Easy-PhotoPrint Editor and the Message in the Print application. The latter is the software that permits your friends and family to locate your concealed messages with their mobile phone cams, and the former is an application for making fundamental edits as well as printing your photos. You likewise obtain Windows and Mac versions of Scan Utility, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, Master Arrangement, Network Device, and Quick Menu. There’s additionally Scan Utility Lite for Mac as well as My Printer for Windows. Master Configuration, My Printer, as well as Network Tool, permit you to make arrangement adjustments to the printer itself and also how it accesses your network. Quick Menu, shown listed below, is a portable collection of icons that usually lives in the lower-right edge of your display and gives straightforward accessibility to different features, such as scanning, printing, copying, and so on.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS6220 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS6220 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS6220 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS6220:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.