Canon PIXMA TS702 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon Pixma TS702 is a standard inkjet printer. It works with Windows and macOS. The capacity of the leading paper tray is 250 sheets, a generous dimension. It can accept the paper as much as 29 # basis weight, a little much heavier than usual office bond, however much less than what several printers can take. It has a 2nd tray that can hold 100 sheets. The printers have no display screen. Your can connect straight to a PC with a USB cord, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet wire when setup for use, the Canon Pixma TS702 calls for an area that measures 13.2 inches high by 14.6 inches broad by 22.6 inches deep and also evaluates 11.9 pounds.
Fulfil the PIXMA TS702 Office Solitary Function Printer developed for fast print speeds, tremendous paper ability as well as the connectivity you require for the home & office. Print files quickly quick print rates in as low as 10 secs.1 Made to deal with extensive work, the PIXMA TS702 features a substantial paper capability of as much as 350 sheets and works with high return XL and also XXL ink storage tanks, so you will not need to bother with replacing ink storage tanks throughout significant print work. The connection is vital, so you can link the gadget you need- just how you need to, as well as without fear. The Canon PIXMA TS702 is the high-performance printer for the home & office.
Original print out rates is impressive with black letter papers taking around 10 seconds and also colour letter records being developed in approximately 8 secs. As soon as running at full speed, the device is rated to create black letter papers at 15 photos per min, and colour letter files at ten pictures per minute. As much as 8.5 x, 11″ borderless prints are feasible also with 4 x 6″ prints taking approximately 21 secs.
With the cordless world in mind, and also featuring AirPrint technology, you can print directly from a suitable iPhone, iPad, or Mac, and with the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY application, you can use a compatible iphone or Android gadget to scan and also print files too. Ethernet and even USB 2.0 connectivity are likewise readily available, making the printer suitable in a lot of workplace environments.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS702 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS702 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS702 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS702:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.