Canon PIXMA TS8220 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Create top-quality prints in a smooth layout with the white Pixma TS8220 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer from Canon. The printer makes use of 6 specific ink cartridges– dye-based shade cartridges and pigment-based black cartridges– to generate prints at resolutions approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi with a wide tonal variety. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity makes it possible for mobile printing from your favorite wise device, and also, the TS8220’s standby mode indicates it’s always ready to begin a task. Direct photo printing using the built-in SD card port is additionally feasible, as is printer operation using Amazon.com Alexa, Google Assistant, and IF This After that That automation. The printer’s settings, as well as features, are regulated through a 4.3″ touchscreen.
The Canon PIXMA TS8220‘s design is satisfactory. It feels quite healthy overall, and there are no noticeable problems with the building. The power cable is detachable and is conveniently changeable needs to it get harmed. The scanner’s cover can remain open without requiring to be held, which stops it from pounding down, and also it can prolong a little if you need to scan thicker records. The display panel requires to be raised manually to begin printing, to enable the output tray to expand outwards. Unfortunately, the printers do need to be on when transforming the ink cartridges, and paper jams are a little hard to reach, as it calls for lifting the rear input tray and the printer’s back panel before you can get to them. Last but not least, the rear input tray, as well as the outcome tray, really feel a little bit flimsy and of inferior high quality.
The PIXMA TS8220’s cartridge system is all right. The black web page yield is rather unfortunate, so you’ll likely need to change the PGI-280 black ink cartridge often, as it’s the default black ink cartridge for black printing records. On the other hand, the color web page yield is significantly far better. If your print a lot, there are high-yield cartridges readily available. This printer accepts third-party cartridges, yet utilizing them might invalidate the supplier’s service warranty. Additionally, particular interest should be paid as this printer makes use of a combination of dye and pigment-based inks.
The TS8220 has average scanning features. It does not have an automatic record feeder, so it’s not the most effective choice if you require to scan long multi-page papers regularly. The cover can extend slightly to make it simpler to scan thicker documents. Note that when utilizing Canon’s IJ software to study, the resolution is readied to 600 DPI by default. To browse at a higher resolution, you need to alter the outcome resolution by hand under the ‘Advanced Setting’ settings tab.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS8220 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS8220 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS8220 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS8220:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.