Canon PIXMA TS9020 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Pixma TS9020 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and also copy functions. It works with Windows and even macOS. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, allowing you to load letterhead paper, as an example. The printer can print straight on inkjet-printable CDs and also DVDs. The printers have a large, 5.1-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. The Canon Pixma TS9020 has memory-card viewers. It has USB PictBridge for straight printing from cams. You can link directly to a COMPUTER with a USB cable, or your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet cord. When the arrangement for use, the Canon Pixma TS9020 needs an area that determines 5.6 inches high by 14.6 inches large by 25.6 inches deep, as well as evaluates 14.8 pounds.
The TS9020 utilizes six ink containers that include both color- and also pigment-based black inks (which need to help in the photo as well as message printing, specifically) as well as grey in addition to the typical cyan, magenta, and also yellow. Based on our testing, the TS9020’s overall result top quality was a touch over par for an inkjet, thanks to its high message quality; photo and graphics top quality were average. The text must be excellent sufficient for any kind of business use, even those requiring tiny typefaces. With graphics, some histories revealed moderate banding (a regular pattern of faint striations). Although shades were generally well saturated, numerous accounts looked a little bit faded. The Canon PIXMA TS9020 did well with slim colored lines, and in setting apart between comparable tones.
As you’ve concerned expect from Canon, the high print quality is exceptional. Pictures are sharp and also well defined, and shades mixed conveniently and also looked all-natural. One of the essential things that we suched as concerning its shade precision was the truth that the display screen was adjusted similarly. What you see on the screen is what you get on paper. Generally, our experience has been that photos always showed up a little extra vibrant on an LCD, leading to unsatisfactory prints. Not below. We would certainly be happy to hang any print we got from the Canon PIXMA TS9020 on our wall surface. With a complete resolution of 9600 x 2400 dots per inch, this is the most effective Pixma TC series printer on the market.
The built-in tray can hold a total of 100 sheets of standard paper. We were able to shove concerning 20 layers of thick photo paper, which is pretty typical for a printer this dimension. However, you’re not just limited to the article. Canon has consisted of a complimentary CD tray so you can print your disks too. When you’re writing in color, you can attain a print rate of approximately ten web pages per min, of 15 pages per minute of black as well as white. If you’re printing on photo paper, the rates are a little bit lower. However, that’s since the ink can take longer to attempt, so slowing down the procedure indicates that your images appear sharp as well as clean.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS9020 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9020 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9020 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS9020:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.