Canon PIXMA TS9120 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA TS9120 is all-in-one inkjet printers with scan and also copy functions. It deals with Windows as well as macOS. It can approve paper approximately 29 # basis weight, somewhat more substantial than usual office bond, but less than what many printers can accept. It has a 2nd tray that can hold 20 sheets. The printers have a large, 5.2-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. The PIXMA TS9120 has a memory-card reader. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct print from mobile gadgets that have this feature. Your can link directly to a PC with a USB cord, or your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet cable. When the configuration for use, the Canon PIXMA TS9120, requires an area that gauges 12.8 inches high by 14.7 inches wide by 22.6 inches deep and weighs 14.8 pounds.
There is a paper cassette on the underside as well as an upright paper tray at the back. The outcome tray sits atop the paper cassette and will immediately extend itself to capture your prints or copies if you forget to do that yourself. Over the outcome trays is a specialized CD/DVD printing port; the disc owner slides right into the bottom of the outcome tray for storage. The TS9120 is quite portable, determining 14.7 (W) x 14.2 (D) x 5.6 (H) inches, with paper mounted. Extending the upright paper tray in the back contributes to the elevation. The main framework can be found in black, as well as the cover is available in three colors: grey, gold, and also red.
Setting up the Canon PIXMA TS9120 is a straightforward issue of getting rid of some product packaging tape, installing the ink cartridges, and also placing the CD-ROM in your COMPUTER, which releases the installment program to supply on-screen prompts. If you don’t have a CD/DVD drive, you must comply with the web link in the printed quick-start guide to introduce the same process. You pick a link, remove a firewall program block, and perform a print-head positioning. Placing the all-in-one on your wireless network is very easy, utilizing the WPS approach (you directly or
The Pixma TS9120 offers a lot of bang for the buck. It delivers quick rates throughout the board without jeopardizing picture high quality and does so with six specific ink storage tanks. It is just as experienced at printing, copying, as well as scanning, as well as the massive color touch display that makes the stand-alone procedure a wind. Estimated ink expenses are only standard– yet that’s the only thing typical concerning this little powerhouse. TS9120 offers many more functions. The very first is the extensive, trusted procedure of the touch display, which shouldn’t leave you wanting physical buttons.
Additionally, you obtain CD/DVD label printing. The faster scanning rates are a renovation, as well as the SD card port on the front panel offers a practical method to print photos from your electronic camera’s flash memory card. In between its outstanding efficiency and even more large feature collection, the Canon Pixma TS9120 is the clear choice as our top pick for all-around inkjet printing.ess the WPS button on your router when motivated).
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS9120 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9120 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9120 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS9120:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.