Canon PIXMA TS9520 Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Suitable for the office or home, this Pixma TS9520 Wireless All-In-One Printer from Canon is a flexible printer with the ability to handle a variety of needs, including printing on tabloid-sized 11 x 17″ papers. The printer makes use of five specific ink cartridges– dye-based colors and also pigment-based blacks– for a sizeable tonal variety. Printer setups are regulated via the 4.3″ LCD touchscreen. The Auto-Document Feeder can be utilized to make fast prints or scans, as well as duplex printing and copying, will undoubtedly help you save cash theoretically. Built-in Wi-Fi and also Bluetooth permits remote distribution from your mobile phone, making use of solutions like AirPrint or Mopria along with remote procedure using Amazon.com Alexa, Google Assistant, as well as If This Then That.
Standard connectivity interfaces on the Canon PIXMA TS9520 include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, Bluetooth LE (Low Power), PictBridge over wired or cordless LAN, and also an SD memory card port. While your do not see Wi-Fi Direct or Near-Field Communication (NFC) peer-to-peer networking alternatives in this list, Bluetooth LE is a peer-to-peer method that lets any kind of Bluetooth LE-capable gadget within a 15-to-20-foot span attach to the printer. As well as nowadays, almost any mobile device that supports Wi-Fi Direct additionally supports basic Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. The PictBridge protocol enables you to print straight from the compatible digital photo as well as the camera.
The Canon PIXMA TS9520 is compatible with Amazon Alexa. By asking Alexa, you can have your Canon printers print numerous points like checklists, design templates, and tinting web pages, to even inspect your ink levels a read printer alerts. You can print from all your favored tools, whether that is a mobile phone, tablet, or computer. With AirPrint, Mopria Print Solution, Wi-Fi, and also Ethernet – the PIXMA TS9520 has you covered.
With features like 11″x17″ paper assistance, brochure format copy, oversized scanning, and also an ADF (Auto Document Feeder) for scanning multi-page files, the PIXMA TS9520 is exceptionally flexible and prepared to deal with lots of different requirements. With features like Auto Power On/Off, a built-in ADF, Wireless Attach, as well as Wi-Fi – it’s straightforward to see why PIXMA printers are so essential to utilize.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS9520 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9520 for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9520 For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS9520:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.