Canon PIXMA TS9521C Drivers Download, Software, Wireless Setup, Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Ideal for scrapbooking, crafting, as well as daily use, this Pixma TS9521C Wireless All-In-One Craft Printer from Canon is a functional printer efficient in handling a variety of requirements, consisting of printing on cardstock as well as various other craft products. The printer uses five individual ink cartridges – dye-based colors as well as pigment-based blacks – for a broad tonal range. Printer settings, as well as pre-made printable patterns, can be chosen using the 4.3″ LCD touchscreen. The Auto-Document Feeder can be utilized to make quick prints or scans, and duplex printing and also copying will aid you to conserve cash on paper. Built-in Wi-Fi and even Bluetooth allow for remote printing from your mobile device making use of solutions like AirPrint or Mopria in addition to remote operation via Amazon.com Alexa, Google Aide, and If This Then That.
The Canon PIXMA TS9521C’s connectivity choices contain Ethernet, Wi-Fi, attaching to a single COMPUTER using USB, Bluetooth LE (Low Power), PictBridge over wired and also cordless LANs, as well as printing from and also scanning to SD memory cards, via a port situated on the lower-left front of the chassis. PictBridge, of course, permits you to print from a PictBridge-compliant electronic video camera without having to connect it to a computer. Traditionally, PictBridge gadgets have attached to Canon printers with a USB wire, but today’s networkable video cameras allow you to miss that step.
Where the Canon PIXMA TS9521C is smarter than numerous rivals, however, is its selection of what Canon calls “imaginative features.” It can print on the preferred 12-by-12-inch square media size typically used in scrapbooking, as well as using various other flexible paper dimensions as well as weight assistance, including the 5-by-5-inches and also 3.5-by-3.5-inches, in addition to the tabloid-size pointed out earlier. It also has more than 40 built-in patterns, such as dots, squares, checkerboard, table linen, vacation and seasonal, and too lots of others, conserved in its onboard memory.
With the exemption of the Tango X, which, as stated, just has four ink storage tanks, analyzing the outcome amongst this group of printers is just like comparing high-grade high-end cars and trucks. While there are a couple of subtle distinctions occasionally, they all print quite possibly. Instead of entering into what I, such as concerning the TS9521C’s print quality, which is nearly every little thing, the one flaw I did locate was that it could not efficiently create a PowerPoint handout with a dark-green-to-black gradient background without noticeable-but-not-garish banding. A number of the printers we’ve evaluated have had the same problem when printing this handout, though. Or else, text, graphics, as well as photo result looked swell.
OS Support systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Macintosh, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon TS9521C Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9521C for Windows:
For some people, setting up a printer on a computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA TS9521C For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS9521C:
Setting up a wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.